Ready To Take Your Career To A New Level?
Watercolor Salon is focused on transforming our industry one person at a time. We work together, as a united family, with respect and love for one other. Our team is focused on providing guests with an exceptional experience and individualized care.
Advanced Training Program
Watercolor Salon is proud to offer an advanced stylist training program for barbers, cosmetologists, and nail techs of all experience levels. This program provides artists with a plan to ensure a solid foundation for a very successful career.
In addition to the advanced training program, we offer in-house continuing education to help you stay at the top of your game. Our education calendar is always fully scheduled with top-of-the-line trainers from around the country because we believe the best artists never stop learning.
Licensing & Permits
Candidates should have a Mississippi Barber/Cosmetology license or a valid work permit, a love of working with people, and excellent customer service. Candidates should also desire to grow in their careers, be the best they can be, and find a salon to call home.
You'll find many career opportunities and benefits:
- Summit Salon Career Structure
- Professional Front Desk Team
- Five Level Commission Career Ladder
- Three Tier Retail Compensation Plan
- Paid Group Health Insurance
- 4% Company Matching 401k
- Paid Vacation
- World-Class In-House Education
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- In-House Library
- Advanced Training Program with Digital Tracking
- Monthly Professional Development Mentoring Sessions
- Goal Setting
- Leadership Groups
- Discounted Salon Services & Products
- Semi-Annual Celebrations